"Emily is a lifesaver! When I first met her I was instantly impressed by her confidence and organization. Whenever we had a question about this or that Emily knew the answer and if she didn't she would definitely find out. We worked with her about 3 months prior to our wedding that took place on the Russian River and although it rained, Emily made sure we were prepared with clear umbrellas, tenting and warmth. There is so much that goes into a destination wedding of 140 people and Emily handled it with flying colors. I would recommend Heartthrob to anyone that needs a planner to take the reigns but still make it exactly the wedding you envisioned."

-Kelly+Jacinto, Russian River Valley, CA 2017

 

"My advice, as a now married person, is that if you're even asking yourself whether you need a wedding coordinator, YOU DO!!

We were planning a very low-key, DIY-type of backyard wedding but as more and more plans fell into place, the guest list grew, we found ourselves in way over our heads, stressed out, lost, snapping at each other, ready to give up on the whole wedding idea and just elope. Luckily, we found Emily who became our month-of coordinator slash sometimes therapist slash future best friend. Emily was organized, communicative, enthusiastic and genuine. I feel she understood my vision right away and she worked with all our vendors to make sure I was relaxed in the days and weeks leading up to the wedding. The day before and the day of went off FLAWLESSLY. Emily and her assistants handled all the logistics so my husband and I could relax with our guests. I truly cannot recommend her more highly and my only regret is that the wedding happened so I don't have an excuse to email her daily anymore. In retrospect the #1 thing I am most grateful that I spent money on was getting Emily as a wedding coordinator. You should be enjoying this beautiful time in your life and with Emily taking care of the planning and logistics, you can. I have the utmost trust in her and could not recommend her services more highly."

-Marguerite+Eric, Venice, CA 2016

 

"OK, so where do I start? My wedding was amazing and probably 90% of that was because of Emily. The other 10% was how amazing my husband looked and cocktails. Emily helped coordinate the wedding and was there for all of the last-minute things that pop up. (Side note—you might think you have every detail nailed down—you don’t. There will always be some surprise emergency.) Emily helped me navigate everything from the ceremony to my emotions. As our officiant, she was a literal angel. She spoke to us and our audience in a way that wrapped us up in love. Witty, gracious, and kind. I still think about her words and smile. "

-Josh+Braden, Salt Lake City, 2015

 

"We cannot thank you enough for all of your beyond amazing hard work you did for our wedding day! Your kindness, professionalism, and your sense of humor made the day run smoothly and stress-free. We are honored you were able to coordinate our special day!"

-Michelle+Jona, Anaheim, 2016

 

"We are so happy with how everything went and definitely could NOT have done it without your help. Our day felt so special and we really couldn't have been more happy with how everything turned out. Mari and Emily you guys were literally amazing! You made sure everything was taken care of and under control the entire time and you made the space look so beautiful!"

-Suzi +Joe, Malibu, 2016

 

"I work in the event industry as a DJ/MC and have had the pleasure of working with Emily and her team on a few different occasions. They are extremely organized, experienced and know how to put on an amazing event. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!"

-Bibi (DJ Keelez), www.DJKeelez.com